- Therefore the law is paralyzed, and justice never prevails. The wicked hem in the righteous, so that justice is perverted. (Habakkuk 1:4)
The window of time for judges, prosecutors, and police to repent is fast coming to a close. “Christian” police, lawyers, and prosecutors had best repent of their unholy silence towards the corruptions and impurities amongst their fellow workers.
4 Types of Jurors
1: Worldly-Wise Juror
The Worldly-Wise Juror is the most qualified, talented, smart, bright, correct decision maker a country has and thus refuse to show up for jury duty.
These Worldly-Wise jurors, when showing up for jury duty, have serious questions for the Prosecution, Police, and Judge during jury selection.
They are quickly dismissed.
- But they replied, “We do not drink wine, because our forefather Jehonadab son of Rekab gave us this command: ‘Neither you nor your descendants must ever drink wine. (Jeremiah 35:6)
2: The Naïve Juror
The Naïve Juror still believes the legal system is fundamentally decent, doing some good, and shows up for jury duty.
The Naïve Juror is resoundly rejected by the Prosecution, the Judge, and the Government because they are highly likely to employ honest common sense and decent logic towards the law, life, and facts.
The Naïve Juror is not easily manipulated, and the legal system seeks to discourage their involvement with many a goad.
- Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit. (Matthew 15:14)
3: The Injudicious Juror
The Injudicious Juror lacks the ability to render good judgments and supports the Police, Prosecutor, and the Judge of “the law” by default. They always show up for jury duty and are eager to be admired by the Judge, Prosecution, and Police.
The Injudicious Juror is the all-time favorite of the State, for such individuals look respectable but are fools to their own egos. They speak the same lie-language of the court system and are swayed by emotions rather than facts.
Such are easily manipulated, often comprising the radical mob elements of society. The Injudicious Juror is thoroughly deceived by tabloid prosecutions.
- Do you see a person wise in their own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for them. (Proverbs 26:12)
4: The Fool Juror
The strongest goal of the Prosecution, Judges, and Police is to place as many Fool Jurors in the jury box. The Fool Juror is eager to be manipulated, to set-aside any conscience for the privilege of expressing a fool’s opinion.
Concepts such as jury nullification, facts, and reality are beyond their grasp. The Fool Juror may come to a correct conclusion, but usually for the wrong reasons.
- How long will you who are simple love your simple ways? How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge? (Proverbs 1:22)
- Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. (Proverbs 18:2)
Follow justice and justice alone.
All Post Tools
The Consider Podcast knows what it is to fear God. It is time for all men and women to repent. It is time for the Christian church to repent of its Bible corruptions and together with nonbelievers to obey the Full Gospel Message of Repentance. Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men. (2 Corinthians 5:11). He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy. (Proverbs 28:13) With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” (Acts 2:40) “Go, stand in the temple courts,” he said, “and tell the people the full message of this new life.” (Acts 5:20)
The Consider Podcast
Today’s Events – Tomorrow’s Realities
• Opinion From His Righteousness •
All rights reserved. © www.consider.info