Therefore, the law is paralyzed, and justice never prevails.
The wicked hem in the righteous, so that justice is perverted.
The window of time for judges, prosecutors, and police to repent is fast coming to a close. “Christian” police, lawyers, and prosecutors had best repent of their unholy silence towards the corruptions and impurities amongst their fellow workers.
- The evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks. (Luke 6:45)
Case: State of WA vs Bernard Bellerouche
Case#: 16-1-01062-4 KNT
Judge: Brian Gain
Prosecutor: Paul Sewell
Quote of prosecutor Sewell on 10/18/16:
“Has anyone been on a jury before? Then you have been through this Dog and Pony show before.”
Prosecutor Paul Sewell went first and began by asking, “Have any of you been on a jury before?” Some potential jurors raised their numbers. Prosecutor Sewell commented, “Then you’ve been through this Dog and Pony Show before.”
- The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks. (Luke 6:45)
- New International Version: “Follow justice and justice alone, so that you may live and possess the land the Lord your God is giving you.”
- New American Standard Bible: “Justice, and only justice, you shall pursue, that you may live and possess the land which the Lord your God is giving you.”
- King James Version: “Justice, and only justice, shalt thou follow, that thou mayest live, and inherit the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.”
- New Revised Standard Version: “You shall follow what is altogether just, that you may live and inherit the land that the Lord your God is giving you.”
- English Standard Version: “You shall pursue justice, and righteousness, that you may live and possess the land that the Lord your God is giving you.”
In the past God overlooked such ignorance,
but now he commands all people
everywhere to repent.
[su_button url=”https://consider.info/post-reading-tools/”]All Post Tools[/su_button]
The Consider Podcast knows what it is to fear God. It is time for all men and women to repent. It is time for the Christian church to repent of its Bible corruptions and together with nonbelievers to obey the Full Gospel Message of repentance. [footnote]Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men. (2 Corinthians 5:11). [/footnote] [footnote]He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy. (Proverbs 28:13) [/footnote] [footnote]With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” (Acts 2:40) [/footnote] [footnote]”Go, stand in the temple courts,” he said, “and tell the people the full message of this new life.” (Acts 5:20) [/footnote]
The Consider Podcast
Today’s Events – Tomorrow’s Realities
• Opinion From His Righteousness •
All rights reserved. © www.consider.info
[private role=”administrator”]Timothy Williams, The “Consider” Podcast, www.consider.info, www.luke1425.org, Sound Doctrine Church, Seattle, Washington State[/private]
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.