Pray In The Holy Spirit
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests, so wrote the Apostle Paul. Many people pray, but the prayers God pays attention to the most are from saints who pray in the Holy Spirit as they learn obedience through the sufferings of Jesus.1 On The Consider Podcast we will stop and wrestle out prayers over a wide area of topics as the Holy Spirit inspires.
The Consider Podcast Comment
Governor Jay Inslee (D-WA) purposes $15 million tax monies to extend access to abortion and train others on how to kill the humblest in the land.
Prayer: Governor Jay Inslee
“Lord, we too were once foolish, disobedient and ignorant of our sins and we pray for Governor Jay Inslee of Washington State. Bless Governor Inslee with deep guilt and repentance.2
May you grant Mr. Inslee terrifying guilt over his wanton sins and shame for having squandered the authority you determined before the foundation of the world.3
As you know, Lord, the darkness that one can see in his eyes is a result of the corruption in his soul. 4 Emptiness comes from a willingness to sacrifice the very beginnings of life in the womb for his selfish advancement.
Lord, your servants have sourly experienced Governor Jay Inslee’s squandering of time on worthless causes and in doing such has corrupted Washington State on a wholesale level. By ignoring the perverts of jurisprudence through-out the justice system and the corruption in our public school classrooms, Governor Inslee has squandered the good you desired he perform as governor. We know what it is to fear you, Lord – so we pray for Governor Inslee.5
Bless Governor Jay Inslee that he might weep in sackcloth with holy repentance before he must give an account at your Judgment Seat.6
Lord, look! Because Governor Jay Inslee is willing to kill the humblest of life in the womb that you created – other humble saints are being oppressed because of his selfish ambition.7
We pray this not for ourselves to gain, but that through our persecutions Mr. Inslee will be blessed with your deep conviction unto holy repentance.8
Governor Jay Inslee, Lord, places no value on anything except for his life, his advancement, and his self-glory – may he be granted your merciful repentance.9
Lord, he is a leader that despises life, goodness, honesty while blessing killing – please Lord – bless him as you are blessing us, by turning Governor Jay Inslee from his wicked ways. As your Word declares: When God raised up Jesus, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways. (Acts 3:26)
Jay Inslee is the current governor of Washington state, having taken office in 2013. Prior to his role as governor, Inslee served in the United States House of Representatives for Washington’s 1st congressional district and as a member of the Washington House of Representatives. Inslee was born in Seattle, Washington in 1951 and grew up in the nearby town of Selah. He received his bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Washington and later received his law degree from Willamette University.
Washington Governor Jay Inslee Proposes Using Taxpayer Money to Train People to Kill Babies in Abortions
Governor Jay Inslee (D-WA) intends to allocate $15 million in public funds to extend access to abortion and train more people to kill more babies for abortion in his proposed budget for 2023-2025. The proposed budget for 2023-2035 that Inslee released on Wednesday will be presented to the Legislature for consideration but is not binding…
(Lawrence Wilson | The Center Square contributor) – Gov. Jay Inslee’s proposed budget for the upcoming biennium includes $15 million in taxpayer money to be spent on the provision of abortion services and training for abortion providers. Inslee’s proposed budget for 2023 – 2035, released Wednesday, will be submitted to the Legislature but is not binding on
Today’s Events – Tomorrow’s Realities
• Opinion From His Righteousness •
Complete Gospel Message @ www.luke1425.org
Full disclaimer can be found by . The Consider Podcast is not for, or against, anything, anyone, any group, government or agency. “For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.” (1 Corinthians 2:2)
All Post Tools
All rights reserved. © www.consider.info
- Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered (Hebrews 5:8
- When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: (John 16:8
- Jesus answered, “You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.” (John 19:11
- “The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! (Matthew 6:22-23
- Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men. What we are is plain to God, and I hope it is also plain to your conscience. (2 Corinthians 5:11
- Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account. (Hebrews 4:13
- For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice. (James 3:16
- because our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and with deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake. (1 Thessalonians 1:5
- Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will. (2 Timothy 2:25-26