(which Bible version)
The Consider Podcast Bible Usage
All current printed Bible versions of the Holy Scriptures have their faults and failures. We will, from time to time, discuss the ever changing dynamics of which Bible version to use?
On The Consider Podcast we tend to find these the most useful of printed Bibles for reading ink on paper. However, the Bible as is normally approached is not what The Consider Podcast is about. The ministry of The Consider Podcast is not a ministry of ink.
- You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. (2 Corinthians 3:3)
NIV : New International Version [footnote]The 1983 NIV is out of print. The 2011 version of the New International Version while still useful is an impure politically correct “gender-inclusive” attempt for which the authors will have to provide a serious account unto the Living God.[/footnote]
KJV : King James Version [footnote]Great for it’s poetic beauty, prayer and praise – but not preaching.[/footnote]
ESV : English Standard Version
YLT: Young’s Literal Translation
The Bible is the best self-corrector there is. God’s wisdom designed, inspired and has protect the Bible in such a way that even the current New International Version with it’s tortured gender-neutral attempts cannot do enough damage to the written Word without everyone noticing that it would no longer be the Bible if the publishers went further.
- I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book. (Revelation 22:18-19)
The Only Bible
There is only one Bible to use and obey is the The Living Word of God. That is, the voice of the Holy Spirit.
- …because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. (Romans 8:14)
Let it be noted that only those who suffering with Christ against sin can claim the promise below in 1 John 2:27. Because many a Jesus claiming church and individual refuse to honestly pick up their cross we witness so many claiming the will of God when it is anything but the will of God. It is this
- As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and [su_highlight]you do not need anyone to teach you[/su_highlight]. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit–just as it has taught you, remain in him. (1 John 2:27)
Only to the degree someone is picking up their cross, denying self, hating their own life, despising the dollar, falling to the ground and dying while surrendering to God’s enlightenments, rebukes and corrections will they understand the written Bible correctly.
It is because individuals and churches refuse to mature in the sufferings Christ, hating their own opinions and very lives that has caused all the division and denominations to flood the Christian religion. Only those who have and are suffering against sin will experience the unity among believers that is in Jesus. [footnote]Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because he who has suffered in his body is done with sin. As a result, he does not live the rest of his earthly life for evil human desires, but rather for the will of God. (1 Peter 4:1-2)[/footnote] [footnote]All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. Only let us live up to what we have already attained. (Philippians 3:15-16) [/footnote]
It is possible to perfectly united in Jesus, but so very few will surrender their church dogma, doctrines and opinions! [footnote]I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought. (1 Corinthians 1:10)[/footnote]
Indeed, the first church was one not just one in mind, but also, in heart. This will be discussed on The Consider Podcast. [footnote]All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had. (Acts 4:32)[/footnote]
- The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man’s spirit within him? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words. The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:11-14)
Avoid Dramatized Bible Version
- Be silent before the Sovereign Lord , for the day of the Lord is near. (Zephaniah 1:7)
Link to the current compromised 2011 NIV audio bible: [footnote]While still useful the 2011 version of the New International Version is a politically correct bias “gender-inclusive” attempt for which the authors will have to given a serious account to the Living God.[/footnote] [ click here ]
Link to NASB audio bible: [ click here ]
Link to KJV audio bible: [ click here ]
pretty ink (bible version)
(Psalm 131:2) But I have stilled and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with its mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me.
Post # [post_number id="1596"][/post_number]
The Consider Podcast
Today’s Events – Tomorrow’s Realities
• Opinion From His Righteousness •
All rights reserved. © www.consider.info
[private role=”administrator”]Timothy Williams, The “Consider” Podcast, www.consider.info, www.luke1425.org, Sound Doctrine Church, Seattle, Washington State[/private]
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.