About The “Consider” Podcast
The Consider Podcast
Examining today’s wisdom, folly and madness
- Then I turned my thoughts to consider wisdom, and also madness and folly. (Ecclesiastes 2:12)
The Consider Podcast Is
- The full gospel and only the complete gospel.
- There is no church, club or cause to join.
- Spiritual preparation for the last days.
- No asking for money or selling things that involve profit.
- No enlisting to a political agenda.
- Bringing into the Light government sins, wordly folly and Christian madness.
- The gospel call of Jesus that commands all men to repent and to obey everything.
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
The views expressed are the opinions of the speakers Timothy and Jacob based upon hating our own ideas. By denying sin so that God’s righteous truths may be expressed by God’s Spirit of Truth.
Any errors, mistakes or ignorance are deeply regretted. As wisdom teaches in Proverbs 18:15: The heart of the discerning acquires knowledge; the ears of the wise seek it out. (Proverbs 18:15)
The Whole Gospel
Jesus commanded to go “make disciples” not Christians.
By the preaching and obeying “everything” God commanded as disciples follow the leding of the Holy Spirit we are being saved. The Consider Podcast preaches and demands the complete gospel. (Matthew 28:20, Act 5:20)
- Not another talk or news show. Action is the goal.Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. (1 Peter 1:13)
- Wisdom applied to the madness and folly in all arenas of life.So I turned my mind to understand, to investigate and to search out wisdom and the scheme of things and to understand the stupidity of wickedness and the madness of folly. (Ecclesiastes 7:25)
- Consider the wisdom of the Living God.
- Consider the madness of governments and courts.
- Consider the flood of folly in societies and churches around the world.
Welcome to the Consider podcast, where we examine today’s events and Paulorrow’s realities by the wisdom of the Living God.
- The Consider podcast examines the madness current in the courts and politics.
- The Consider podcast will turn our thoughts to consider the folly in society.
Let us humbly attempt to follow the Teacher according to Ecclesiastes 2:12 to turn our thoughts to consider wisdom, and also madness and folly.
Only Jesus and Him Crucified
Nothing that is examined on the Consider podcast is meant as legal advice, political endorsements or a recommendation to support a cause, person, church, ministry or news outlet. All examinations, negative or positive, are concerned with godly fruit in keeping with repentance. (See Luke 3:8)
- If you desire legal advice – pay a lawyer because justice and justice alone has nothing to do with the court systems in this world.
- If you are eager to vote for a person or support a cause, that is your decision alone.
- If you are looking for a church, club to join or podcast to call home, you have come to the wrong place.
You will be offended because I am offended by the cross of Christ every day.
The Consider podcast is about preparing oneself spiritually for the last days through obedience to the Holy Spirit today.
The Consider Podcast is a resolve to only focus on Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
Please do not expect flash and dash, fancy words or wisdom that is seeking to persuade you into anything, any person or any cause.
Indeed, when it comes to the full gospel message and the offense of the cross persuasive preaching will not keep anyone in the faith of Jesus for long. Indeed, it is not myself that you will be pointed to, but Jesus, and Jesus only. What you choose to do, or not do, is up to you, and, you alone. “For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.” (2 Corinthians 4:5)
However, those who are moved by the love of God to fellowship with me by surrendered obedience to Jesus will find an eager holy kiss and a willing servant. (See 2 Corinthians 13:12, 2 John 1:6).
“The appeal we make does not spring from error or impure motives, nor are we trying to trick you.” (1 Thessalonians 2:3)
The Consider.info podcast is only concerned with those who are willing to surrender all to God and follow hard after loving Jesus. Disciples who are following Jesus by walking as He walked – toward the cross, exploiting no one, while losing all out of love for God. As I have always done and will always do by the grace of the Living God: “the appeal we make does not spring from error or impure motives, nor are we trying to trick you.” (1 Thessalonians 2:3)
Conclusion Nothing But Jesus Crucified
In conclusion, as the Apostle Paul wrote, this podcast is produced.
For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling.
My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, so that your faith might not rest on men’s wisdom, but on God’s power. (1 Corinthians 2:2-5)
Join me, and the co-host, as we seek the Lord at the lowest possible humility level that the grace of God can work in our lives.
- I served the Lord with great humility and with tears, although I was severely tested by the plots of the Jews. Acts 20:19