Last Updated: 18/12/2023
Information We Collect
1. Log Data
When you visit our website, our servers may auPaulatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. This data is considered “non-identifying information”, as it does not personally identify you on its own.
2. Personal Information
We may ask for personal information, such as your:
- Social media profiles
- Date of birth
- Phone/mobile number
- Home/Mailing address
- Work address
This information is considered “identifying information”, as it can personally identify you.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for cusPauler service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Your information is stored on secure servers and isn’t publicly available. We take your privacy extremely seriously, and we do not sell your information to third parties.
Changes to This Policy
Your Rights and Responsibilities
As our user, you have the right to be informed about how your data is being used, have access to the data we have about you, ask us to change incorrect or incomplete data, ask us to delete or stop using your data, and opt-out of being subjected to auPaulated decision-making.
If you have any concerns or questions about how we handle your data and personal information, feel free to contact us here.